Your safety always on priority
Dear valuable guests,
At Eurohotel Group, our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our guests, employees and partners. Given the fact that in our country we had a successful response against corona virus and at this point we have the minimum possible corona cases, we are drawing plans for a possible opening of operations
At this point we are drawing operational plans in order to be able to manage operation according the new standards.
- We have already trained all of our staff with a four day seminar organized by the medical school of the University of Crete in cooperation with the region of Crete in order all of our staff to be certified that they received the appropriate training
We have already the “HEALTH FIRST” certification which states that we follow the government guidelines and health and safety protocols are in place.
We are in cooperation with the local health center “Cretan Medicare” and there is doctor on call available 24/7.
- We are working on advanced cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- We have high standards of food safety and hygiene according to HACCP procedures.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene on all of our hotels.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with certified anti-bacterial liquids.
- We have disinfectant dispensers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobby, restaurant, and in other public areas
- We work on scenarios in order to avoid overcrowding of our guests in public areas.
We will be here welcoming our guests with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done.
Till then, stay safe and healthy.